Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am - Postponed due to strong winds

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Jo Beardsall
Hi Rachel
I would like to have a go if possible.
Thanks
Jo

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Kay Chambers
Very interested if future dates become available. Unfortunately away that weekend.

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Caroline M
Yes please for Colin and I

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Happy to help.Marilyn

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Just posting to get this to the top of the forum

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Greg Spencer
Plenty of takers - if there's room for a late starter then yes please

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

 ..

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Rachel ( et al.)
Please note my edited post above. I have prior commitments so unfortunately won’t be able to help this time.

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Tessa Collings
Hi Rachel. Sorry I now won't be able to make this sculling session. I have enrolled on a Get Up and Go course for sliding seat rowing, just to have a go, and I'm afraid the dates clash. I hope to have the chance to improve my sculling at another time. Thankyou Tessa

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Sorry I can't make this now. Sue

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Just to reinforce what Mike is highlighting in his (latest) thread….
The wind is probably going to be very strong, and therefore the conditions will be unsuitable for “students” learning a new skill !
Windy summary of most sources of wind conditions currently shows:-

  Too much wind to teach in, safely!

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Hi Rachel,
Because weather forecast is looking a little dodgy I’ve decided to make other arrangements for Sunday, so please take me off the list.
I hope to get in some sculling practice before Hamble though!!
See you soon

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Steph Savill
Just to confirm is this cancelled now.

Steph

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am

Julie Carter
Sorry unable to attend.

Re: Sculling Sunday coaching session - 7th April 10am postponed

Michael Gilbert
Looking at the weather... little has changed... we are forecast F5 gusting from the SSW. So I don't think we will be able to potter around learning to scull with comfort tomorrow.

So I'll do this again in a month or so...

Mike
12