Sculling coaching Easter weekend at Northney

Sculling coaching Easter weekend at Northney

Victoria Holliday
I will be holding 90 min sculling coaching sessions at Northney Friday April 3rd to Monday April 6th. I will bring over the Eton training double ( for beginners, seats two) and the Janoussek coastal double ( more advanced, seats one). We will meet at Unit as I hope we can launch form North slip. I will post on the day if weather is adverse.

Friday 3rd - 2-3.30 pm, space for three
                  3.45- 5.15pm, space for three
Sat 4th - 11.15-12.45, space for two
              1-2.30pm, space for two
              2.45-4.15pm, space for two
Sun 5th - 10-11.30 am, space for three
               11.45-1.15pm, space for three
Mon 6th- 10-11.30, space for three
              11.45-1.15pm, space for three

Please sign up if you are interested. Charge will be £15/session.
Call if questions 07557054629

Re: Sculling coaching Easter weekend at Northney

Annika
Annika would be keen for a session everyday except the Monday if you have spaces.

Many thanks

Katy