Sensitive Wildlife areas in Chichester Harbour.

Sensitive Wildlife areas in Chichester Harbour.

Mark Taylor
As a club, we have a very low impact on the wildlife of Chichester Harbour. However, please can you all look at the document below. It shows areas of the harbour used by nesting birds along with seal haul-out areas.  These are areas we generally avoid while rowing, but I thought I would share this with you all anyway.

Sensitive_wildlife_areas_in_Chi_Harbour.pdf
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Sensitive Wildlife areas in Chichester Harbour.

Geoff Shilling
You are a bit late with this post. Most of the birdies went on their holidays.. Geoff