Service To Sport Winner - Colin McPhee Congratulations!

Service To Sport Winner - Colin McPhee Congratulations!

I’ve only just heard about this and have very sketchy details of it, so if anyone can shine a light on the details, that would be great….but in the meantime, congratulations anyway Colin, very well deserved and thank you for all your hard work over the years!!

Re: Service To Sport Winner - Colin McPhee

Lesley Grainger
Well done Colin. I've not been a member long but your commitment to the club has been evident as Chairman.  I couldn't be there to see you receive the award as I had a prior engagement. Congratulations and a well deserved award.