Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Shellz
Hey lovely rowing folk. I have my hands on a few lovely pieces of sheepskin.

I have regular sheep colour and I have a lovely chocolate black sheep colour. They are nice big pieces of dense long wool.  £18 each, let me know below if you want chocolate or vanilla.

I also have an extra large piece of super dense short English wool at £23, or it can be cut in two to make two smaller seats.

I'm beach master tomorrow so will bring them with me.

For new rowers, you may have seen others with skins and wondered why. They are great to add an extra layer between you and the seat and reduce friction, particularly if you are doing long or very hard rows.

Shel x

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

louise
Hi Shelly

Rachel would like one please xxxx love Lou and Rachel xxxx

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Prue Amner
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Sue Martin
Hi Shelly,

Yes please a chocolate one. Please reserve. Ta.
So pleased to see u r beachmaster tomorrow and then so sorry I won't be there. "Family Duties with the old folk"in Wiltshire.

Thanks

Sue

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Hi Shelley
I would like a cream one of you still have spare. Brown if you do not. I'm at Southend for the pier race. Could I reserve one please. Can pay cash or transfer money to you. I am rowing at least twice a week and am regularly around or could pop over to NorthneytoXbox collect.
Thanks, Best

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Shellz
Everyone on this list, you have your first choice set aside. All my current pieces are now spoken for but if anyone else is still wanting a fleece let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Shel

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Sue Martin
Thanks Shelly.
How would you like me to pay you? can do transfer if you like and am I to collect from unit?
If you want me to transfer send your details to my e-mail. suexmartin1@hotmail.com
Ta Sue

If you want me to transfer send your details to my e-mail. suexmartin1@hotmail.com
Ta Sue

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Shellz
Hi Sue, a transfer will be great, I'll email details to you. I will be at the Marina tomorrow evening for the boat naming ceremony and a Cutters boat is coming along to that. Otherwise I can leave it in the unit or can give it to someone on tomorrow's Cutters row that you might see before me. Let me know what suits.

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Andy Mac
Hi Shelly
Did you have enough to save me one?
I'm int the cutters boat which is stopping by tomorrow.
Best

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Sue Martin
Brill Shelly, If i am not able to get to boat naming ceremony...will try though, would you kindly leave in unit and i will pick up.
Ta Sue

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Lovely to see you Shelly and what perfect weather for the naming ceremony.
Super evening.
Thanks a bunch for the sheepskin.
If you email your bank details to:

andiymac@hotmail.com

I will transfer funds.
Best

Re: Sheepskin - anyone after one?

Shellz
Cheers Andy, will email later today, this evening.

Shel :)