Sheepskins for comfy bums - late availability for GRR

Sheepskins for comfy bums - late availability for GRR

Shellz
I didn't want to say anything in case it didn't arrive but I have two bits of lovely skins. One a lovely vanilla colour and the other a vanilla and silver mix. Both are very thick wooly wool and will offer really good sized pieces.

If you would like a piece, they are at the usual price of £18 and although I won't be at the GRR I can make sure that they get to someone who will be on the coach.

If I have previously confirmed a skin for you and said I would email you bank details - sorry, I've been rubbish at doing this. Please remind me as I have been meaning to look through old posts but just haven't got to it yet.

Shel x

Re: Sheepskins for comfy bums - late availability for GRR

Frances
Hello Shelley, bless you for thinking of our sore behinds!
I would like one please...but I am not doing the GRR on Sat, so am quite happy to stand aside for anyone who is, and is desperate for a sheepskin.
So, pls can you put my name on the wishlist, or maybe I can have one of these 2 if no one else comes forward.
Thank you, and all best   (taylorf333@live.co.uk)

Re: Sheepskins for comfy bums - late availability for GRR

Shellz
Hi Francis

Apologies I've not replied to your email yet - I'm way behind! I have already set one aside for you. I can bring it to the blister party on Sunday if you or Mark will be there?

Regards
Shelley

Re: Sheepskins for comfy bums - late availability for GRR

Frances
Thank you, Shelley, we think we will be at the blister party about 12.30ish, I'll bring the £18.
Frances