Shelley's Funeral Tribute

What a beautiful service and day for Shelley and for us to pay our respects.
The guard of honour raising oars were perfect

The oars were fanned in the garden for all to see

After the reception at The Ship, Marion organised a few of us to go across to the boat park, take a galley out and row past The Ship in honour of Shelley.

The Gig Club did the same. They went across to Northney, took C Shel out, rowed past The Ship and raised their oars in salute to Shelley.

Shelley, you will be missed by us all

Re: Shelley's Funeral Tribute

MartinS
Thank you for posting this Ron and Cheryl.
It was clearly a very touching, meaningful and relevant tribute.
I didn't know Shelley at all, but it is plain to see she was a very special person for those who did. As a newcomer to the club (by most members standards at least), it is wonderful to see what a close and supportive family this is.

Re: Shelley's Funeral Tribute

Paul Bennett
Brilliant to see the pictures - a superb and very fitting tribute.
Vey poignant and a reminder of a fantastic person.

Re: Shelley's Funeral Tribute

Paula Bray
Thank you Cheryl x