Shelley's Funeral

ron and cheryl
Hello all, does any one have any information regarding Cutters getting together to attend Shelley's funeral please. ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Shelley's Funeral

Andy Mac
Chris P and Richard H are finalizing and will update via forum.

Re: Shelley's Funeral

Hi Ron and Cheryl,
       If you want more info try looking at Robina's posts on the Gig Club Forum.
 At the moment she has posted <<  "Shelley's funeral will be on Mon 6th June 10.45am
at the Oaks, Havant. Afterwards at the Ship, Langstone
Everyone is welcome and may I suggest that we wear Club Kit."   >>
 She has also posted the address for donations as below.....

<< " The request for donations in memory of Shelley is to
the Rowan's Hospice.

Please make cheques payable to Rowan's Hospice and send to,

Co-operative Funeral Care,
20 Mengham Road,
Hayling Island,
P011 9BL

They will collate and keep for a month after the funeral and forward to the Rowan's.

Robina " >>