Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Colin McPhee
 Hello Members

I am planning to run a series of short rows this Sunday as a fun day and welcome all rowers or all abilities to indulge in a bit of rowing , possibly a couple of sprint races for those who want a challenge and possibly a little coaching for those who would like it.

I am planning to start at 12 pm for a couple of hours and would be be grateful for all those who are interested to come along and mix in some rowing with an element of social mingling on the foreshore

Please if you are coming along can you let me know by Friday so I can plan the event

Looking forward to seeing as many as possible

Regards

Colin

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

nigel
Hi Colin,
I'd like to participate on Sunday if possible, but please note that I am on duty in Emsworth until 12 noon so won't be able to be there until shortly after the start time.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Claire Tomlinson
Hi Colin, is this open to rowers who are interested in joining and have some experience?
Thanks Claire

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Hi Colin, I will be there.

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Mike Ballard
Yes please Colin for me plus one. Thanks, Mike

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Liz CORDINER
hi Colin, As a recent member who has not rowed for a while, I should like to come along on Sunday to get more experience with short rows.

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Hi Colin we, Ron and Cheryl will be there

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Colin - Wendy and Stephen

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Grahaml
I would like to join you.
Graham Lloyd

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Sarah Widgery
Hi Colin,
I would like to join you on Sunday, plus my husband, Andrew, who joined recently.
Our daughter (Mimi) and her boyfriend (Dan)  are also keen to experience rowing, so please can you add them to the list of newbies.
Many thanks, Sarah

I’ll be there and my brother in law.

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Colin McPhee
Hi

Sunday is open to anyone who can row even just a little

It is meant to be fun. I am happy to do a bit of coaching as well

Best Wishes

Colin

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

john d. pearce
Hi Colin
Cannot be there myself  but could you keep an eye out for a possible try rowing candidate name of Brian who could be asking for me.  Nigel knows he is intending to come as well.
thanks and have a good one
John D.

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Yes please for me and Marcus. Christine

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Greg Spencer
Yes please Colin - Greg

Re: Short Course Rowing this Sunday 3rd April

Liz CORDINER
Sorry Colin, I will not be rowing today as I have just had my 4th jab!