Short Row Tuesday 1st Sep. Meet 11.45

Frances
Anyone fancy a short buzz out tomorrow? This is just a bonus, extra mini trip, and not the proper advertised midweek excursion! It would probably be  a row down harbour, and a cuppa in Emsworth if time allows.
I am constrained to a return time of 3.30pm, so there would be some limitations...but it looks like too good a weather day to miss.

Re: Short Row Tuesday 1st Sep. Meet 11.45

ron and cheryl
Hi Frances, Cheryl and I are taking the 16 yr old Grandson of our friend (the landlord of the Bold Forester pub at Soberton Heath where we drink)out in Kittiwake tomorrow. He is very keen to try rowing. However if you are short, don't mind a young tryer and need three more, we would be happy to join you. One problem is that we can't get to the Mill until 12:00. Hope this helps ~ Cheers Ron

Re: Short Row Tuesday 1st Sep. Meet 11.45

Frances
Thanks for your offer, enjoy your row, and Iets see if there are other takers, and take it from there....I'll post again tomorrow with an update, if any.

Re: Short Row Tuesday 1st Sep. Meet 11.45

Frances... If you don't get any takers, would you consider coxing the codgers?

Re: Short Row Tuesday 1st Sep. Meet 11.45

Hi Frances, Ron and Cheryl,

As yet we do not have any takers for a Wednesday training row.
Afraid that I am unable to make Tuesday Frances, but would happily modify our intended Wednesday row to something more sociable. We could for example wander down to Verner Seal spotting on the Thorney side of the channel and back up to Emsworth for a cuppa or a pint?

Cant change the start time of 1pm , but we could make it back a bit earlier?

Food for thought?

We are three thus far and need two or three more?
Best

Re: Short Row Tuesday 1st Sep. Meet 11.45

Andrew B
Charlotte Remnant please
Andrew

Re: Short Row Tuesday 1st Sep. Meet 11.45

Andrew B
yes pls Frances for AB and DB....
Andrew

Re: Short Row Tuesday 1st Sep. Meet 11.45

Liz Hall
One more please.  Liz

Re: Short Row Tuesday 1st Sep. Meet 11.45

Frances
Hello All
Firstly, Andrew, this is probably some in-joke that I don't understand, but who is Charlotte Remnant, and does she want to come for a row...?? If so, we might all be ok, in both this row and the Codgers Clayton, but I think you're just taking the *** probably some new friend of Daphne.
Next, it looks like we've got, in real people, Andrew, Debbie, Liz and me...so, not enough in our own right to fill a big boat, but, that could be a teifi, and one of us to join the Claytonistas. So, Andrew, Debbie and Liz, if a teifi is not for you, pls could you let me know here asap.
Lastly, sorry Andy, I defo can't do Weds this week, as today is my last day before retyrning to work tomorrow.

Re: Short Row Tuesday 1st Sep. Meet 11.45

Frances
Sincere apologies to Charlotte and family...sadly, Andrew's reputation for teasing people makes his jokes untrustworthy!!
From my emails, I know see that we may have Charlotte and possibly Jade as well, but this is uncertain...Andrew, are you able to help with possible optimal boat configurations, as I'm getting a bit confused