Show us your blisters BBQ Sun 13 Sept from noon

Show us your blisters BBQ Sun 13 Sept from noon

Victoria Holliday
Do please all ( rowers and supporters) come to a 'show us your blisters' BBQ Sunday Sept 13th at 21 Langstone High street from noon. We will also be  be putting boats away and rowing.

Re: Show us your blisters BBQ Sun 13 Sept from noon

Mark Taylor
Do we bring along our own meat to BBQ or this club-supplied?  Great idea by the way, and thanks.

Re: Show us your blisters BBQ Sun 13 Sept from noon

Victoria Holliday
Thx for the offer but we will provide the food!!

Re: Show us your blisters BBQ Sun 13 Sept from noon

Frances
Thank you Victoria and Mike...Mark and I would like to come...at about 12.30ish I think
Frances