Sneaky extra row Thurs 4 Nov at 0900

I say chaps...Thursday's weather looks too good to miss and we have not been to the Marina Bar in ages so anyone fancy rowing there for elevenses? Perhaps followed by a swift lunchtime pint in the Royal Oak?
Meet 0900.

Re: Sneaky extra row Thurs 4 Nov at 0900

michael
Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Sneaky extra row Thurs 4 Nov at 0900

Claire Tomlinson
Sounds good to me!

Re: Sneaky extra row Thurs 4 Nov at 0900

Alison b
Sounds great...count me in please.

Re: Sneaky extra row Thurs 4 Nov at 0900

john d. pearce
Hi Chris
Yes please
John D.

Re: Sneaky extra row Thurs 4 Nov at 0900

Mo Evans
Yes please Chris,

Mo

Re: Sneaky extra row Thurs 4 Nov at 0900

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Yes please if numbers work.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Sneaky extra row Thurs 4 Nov at 0900

James Griffin
yes please - just back from a river cruise to-day , no rowing tho
although i saw a few on the Danube

Re: Sneaky extra row Thurs 4 Nov at 0900

John Child
Yes please  Chris. I  think I  make the perfect 10.
John