Sneaky row Weds at 11.00

I can't make Thurs but tomorrow looks nice so I propose to slip out for a row round the Langstone Archipelego. If anyone fancies coming along, the schedule is:
Meet: 10.00.
High Water: 11.45.
Return: 13.00.
Beer in Royal Oak: 13.05.

Re: Sneaky row Weds at 11.00

Louise

Hi i can't row as i am working. However i could join you all at 1.05 for a light refreshment! Lou x

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Sneaky-row-Weds-at-11-00-tp4594.html