Sneaky row this evening

I am coaching Claudia and Molly later this afternoon so would like a row myself afterwards, at around 18.00. If anyone would like to join me, they would be very welcome. Beer in Oak afterwards, perhaps.

Re: Sneaky row this evening

Mike Gilbert
Sorry have Rowfit to do at 6.15....

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 26 August 2015 at 11:46, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am coaching Claudia and Molly later this afternoon so would like a row myself afterwards, at around 18.00. If anyone would like to join me, they would be very welcome. Beer in Oak afterwards, perhaps.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Sneaky-row-this-evening-tp5296.html

Re: Sneaky row this evening

Time changed to 19.30.