Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Steve Holder
Looking like you have full boats already, but if I can help with anything put my name down please.

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Same applies for me, Mike. Let’s hope the weather is nice!

Langstonites, - should we meet at 10:00 to get the galleys out ready to row across the Briny to Northney in time for the 11:00 start ???

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Michael Gilbert
Great news that both Rosemary from the IoW and Elephant from the Hamble have confirmed they are coming as well... so we should have all 7 Solent Galleys in one place!!

More details next week, depending on the weather, but hoping for a good turn out and plenty of rowing and lots of 'oohs' and 'aaahs' on the beauty of the boats...

Mike

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

BobbyClayton
Yes please for me also

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Dave & Josie
Apologies… we won’t be able to make this event now.

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Liz Hall
I'm sorry but John and I won't be able to come now as something even more important than rowing has come up. A great pity as it will be lovely to see all the galleys together. Hopefully someone will take pictures.

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Julie A
Apologies but can no longer make this event 😒

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Hi, I’m not sure what the plans are for this day, times we’re meeting to get boats over etc. etc.
But I’m now coxing the CRAC early morning Gig crew, so to save me walking back over the bridge etc, could I please just arrange to meet you all at Northney around 11ish?!
Thanks,

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Pam P
I think we have more people than spaces on the two boats, so I'll meet you at Northney unless anyone says otherwise.   Looks a lovely day for it!
12