Solent Galley event - Sunday 11TH August- CANCELLED

Solent Galley event - Sunday 11TH August- CANCELLED

I have just received the following message from the organiser of the Galley event.

Dear All,
 It is with great sadness that due to circumstances beyond my control we have had to CANCEL the Galley Meeting on the 11th August 2024. My sincere apologies and would you please pass on the message to others that might have been coming.

Hi all,
      The Shovellers Rowing Club are hosting a gathering of Solent Galleys at WicorMarine (near Porchester Castle) on 11th August. Those of you who went to Mike's Galley Gathering last year will have met some of the Shovellers and their beautiful Galleys Joyce and Doreen and many of us have recently spent time in their lovely garage workshop in Southsea. We are planning to take Langstone Lady and Sallyport to the event and it would be lovely to have lots of people there to take part. Please post below if you are interested

Thank you

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Pete Reed
Yes please Rachel
Pete

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Yes please

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Alison b
Yes please. Sounds like a great event.

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Ann Carroll
Yes please Rachel
Ann

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Steve F
Steve and Ally too please

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Susan Wagg
Yes please Rachel

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Mo Evans
Yes please Rachel

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Yes please Rachel

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Mike Lowery
Yes please ,sounds interesting

Mike L

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Steph Savill
Yes please Rachel sounds good
Thanks Steph

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

yes please

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Greg Spencer
Yes please Rachel Greg

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Liz Hall
Yes please

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

My son will now be home so not available.

Re: Solent Galley event - Saturday 10th August

Moving up the forum