Solstitium Row June 20-21st

Steve Woods
I would like to propose sharing the Solstice celebration by rowing and staying out overnight to witness the Dusk 21.20 and Dawn 04.49 alfresco style. HW 02.00 nautical twilight 02.53 so.... thinking of a row from Northney (having earlier secured a berth for suitable vessel(s) after the Saturday excursion row) find a strand of sand maybe East Head and await the start of the flood tide LW 07.19 whilst feasting, sleeping and story telling and then row back or row on to find a brunch and ready to participate in the 999 day. HW 14.44 Reading this I am wondering if my Dutch Marmalade may be more than just citrus fruits ?

Please register your interest or your concerns! and lets see what materialises?  as always weather dependent.

When the canvas frays
In the currach of thought
And a stain of ocean
Blackens beneath you,
May there come across the waters
A path of yellow moonlight
To bring you safely home.

J'OD

Steve

RE: Solstitium Row June 20-21st

Jenny

Sounds fun, I'm a definite maybe!
Thanks
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Steve Woods [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

[...]

[hidden email]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Solstitium-Row-June-20-21st-tp4271.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Solstitium Row June 20-21st

Jenny, make sure Dave does this one! Family and
friends welcome ! Could always meet up with folk that prefer to go overland.

Re: Solstitium Row June 20-21st

Jenny

Bril I'll ask him. He could go by land or could come as passenger if there is a space. I'll let you know if he wants to join us.

Thanks

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Solstitium-Row-June-20-21st-tp4271p4273.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Solstitium Row June 20-21st

I am a definite possible - Allard is a possible possible if he gets back from Bridport in time! Marion

Re: Solstitium Row June 20-21st

Teri
Think your Dutch marmalade may well be genever marmalade :-)  ....................... marmalade sandwiches on the beach at dawn Steve?

Re: Solstitium Row June 20-21st

Ali Copeland
Marion- Bridport Gig racing is Sunday 21 June

Re: Solstitium Row June 20-21st

Due to lack of interest / supporting other events and the Druids are going to Bridport this year ? This row is off! Cheers