Southend practise Thurs 30th

We will be taking Gladys out on Thurs at 10am (HT 11.30 ) from the Mill to practise for Sunday's Southend Pier race. Crew is :-
Rachel
Jenny
Steve W ( as sub for Alan and Kevin :-)

Please say asap if you can't make it!

Re: Southend practise Thurs 30th

Andy Mac
Fine for me thanks Rachel. Andy

Re: Southend practise Thurs 30th

Steve is indeed a mighty man!

RE: Southend practise Thurs 30th

Jenny

Hi Rachel
I think the race is on Sunday?
Thanks
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

We will be taking Gladys out on Thurs at 10am (HT 11.30 ) from the Mill to practise for Saturday's Southend Pier race. Crew is :-
Rachel
Jenny
Steve W ( as sub for Alan and Kevin :-)

Please say asap if you can't make it!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Southend-practise-Thurs-30th-tp4960.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

RE: Southend practise Thurs 30th

Good point Jenny :-)

Re: Southend practise Thurs 30th

Many thanks for organizing Rachel and to Steve for helping us out.
Cheers, Best
Andy
PS Cutters top and posh cap on Sunday.

Re: Southend practise Thurs 30th

Mike Gilbert

I had a query from Southend about how many crews and any vegetarians...?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Southend-practise-Thurs-30th-tp4960p4988.html

Re: Southend practise Thurs 30th

Andy Mac
One crew Mike