Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September 🇪🇸

Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September 🇪🇸

Alison b
For those interested in accompanying myself and the Spanish crew on the picnic row on Monday 13th Sept. Mike has offered the use of his St Ayles skiff available on a first come first served basis.
I would suggest  getting to Northney Marina Coastal Rowing hub for  9.15am.
I'm not sure of the itinerary as Mike says it will all depend on weather etc. So a picnic row around Langstone Harbour . Chepe and his crew will be at Langstone all day and are looking forward to a drink in the Royal Oak with us  after the row. Their minibus will collect them at approx 5.30/6pm to take them back to Twickenham.
If you're interested please let me know for numbers. Obviously need minimum of 5 for the St Ayles skiff.
Bring your own food for picnic.
My mobile is: 07949 518240