Square eyed workaholic in serious need of row. Can bunk off work Thursday or Friday?

Square eyed workaholic in serious need of row. Can bunk off work Thursday or Friday?

Andy Mac
It's insanely busy at present, but if anyone is fancying a row on Thursday or Friday afternoons, I would love to escape work?
Thanks,Best

Re: Square eyed workaholic in serious need of row. Can bunk off work Thursday or Friday?

Mike Gilbert

Friday afternoon sounds good to me...