Squatters on Nigel's Grass Boat Park

Re: Squatters on Nigel's Grass Boat Park

nigel
These aren't squatters!   They are the OFFICIAL LCRC LAWN CUTTERS Society!!!

 Seriously though, they are doing a great job of reducing the grass height, - just so long as you remember to nudge them along the plot every 5 minutes or so! [Otherwise they scythe down a neat semi-circle where they are sitting ]
   They shouldn't be employed for more than about 30 minutes - otherwise there are a variety of not-so-nice bye-products that they leave behind!

WHEN the first seed heads ripen on the grass I'll do the final soil compaction on this area and then we can start using it (-carefully!!!!!! - and please, NO salt!).
       So when we get to that stage we can get around to doing the refurbishment on the other side of the boatpark.