St Ayles Skiff row 12.00 Friday from Northney north slip.

St Ayles Skiff row 12.00 Friday from Northney north slip.

Hello

We have permission to use the St Ayles skiffs tomorrow / Friday.

Weather forecast sunny and dry with a force 4 South Westerly.

Plan would be to meet at Northney Marina at 12.00.

Low tide is 11.15 and its a small tide, hence an hour of the flood will make launching easier.

Enjoy a nice row in Chichester harbour to Verner or similar and have a lunch stop at HISC or Emsworth.

The skiffs are slower than the galleys, hence we would likely be back around 3.30 and heading for home by 4pm

Please post interest in the usual way.

Thanks, Best

Re: St Atles Skiffs row 12.00 Friday from Northney north slip.

I'll be there.

Re: St Ayles Skiff row 12.00 Friday from Northney north slip.

Andy,

I would like to crew.

Should be ok for 12.30 ish and may have to run off when we get back, it should work. If you get x5/6 I will drop out so you can bank on a full crew.

Re: St Ayles Skiff row meet 12.00 Friday from Northney north slip.

Andy Mac
Hi Steve

12.30 arival is fine.

As you are aware, it takes a good 20/30 minutes collecting keys, boat accessories and launching etc, so 12.30 arrival is not a problem.

Dashing off when we return is also no problem as it only takes two or three to recover the boat/s.

If for example the majority opted to run down to HISC or Emsworth, I would envisage a couple of hours rowing with a thirty minute break, should see us returning around 3 / 3.15 if that works for you?

Mike's coming along, so we are only one / two short of a full crew for one boat.

Come on guys, the sun is making a very rare and brief appearance tomorrow.

Re: St Ayles Skiff row 12.00 Friday from Northney north slip.

Jane d
I would love to join you all, need to blow out the cobwebs.....

Re: St Ayles Skiff row 12.00 Friday from Northney north slip.

Andy Mac
Welcome Jane

Re: St Ayles Skiff row 12.00 Friday from Northney north slip.

Well done Andy. We had given up on a row this week and opted to doing jobs around the house, no way now! So see you tomorrow ~ All the best Ron and Cheryl