Strictly Come Rowing....this Saturday 17.00 hrs

Strictly Come Rowing....this Saturday 17.00 hrs

Steve Woods
Crew,

I am covering for Marcus and its the excursion row! Now no sequins luvvies, but I think a little outing to imbibe a sun downer in enigmatic Emsworth is in order? . So HW 19.05 and a Sunset 20:40 ...lets go Rowing!. If you are new to the club and have rowed on the Sunday rows and would like to try something a little more sustained, try out all your new moves in sequence and choreographed timing, this could be the one for you?

Meet at 17.00 hrs Mill Slipway Langstone. Layers, waterproof, wet shoes/wellies, water. We collect £1.00 pin money per rower, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

As always we keep a weather eye and I will post Saturday morning to confirm.

Row on...

Re: Strictly Come Rowing....this Saturday 17.00 hrs

Andy Mac
I'm up for a spot of sundown imbibeing please

Re: Strictly Come Rowing....this Saturday 17.00 hrs

louise
Yes please Steve x

Re: Strictly Come Rowing....this Saturday 17.00 hrs

Any takers for the Excursion row will post confirmation Tomorrow morning.

Steve

Re: Strictly Come Rowing....this Saturday 17.00 hrs

douglas smith

an evening outing to emsworth sounds good

yes please steve

Douglas

Re: Strictly Come Rowing....this Saturday 17.00 hrs

Prue Amner
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Strictly Come Rowing....this Saturday 17.00 hrs

Steve Woods
Lou, not yet ! I have posted on the Gig site so let's review and given conditions happy to take a Galley with X4 provided we are all happy to launch and recover?