Suggested Train Times for America's Cup Picnic

Suggested Train Times for America's Cup Picnic

ron and cheryl
Hi all having discussed travel with Chris, please see below suggested plan if you are in agreement for us all to go by train together.

Those travelling from Fishbourne
Fishbourne 10:14 to Havant 10:31
Havant 10:46 to Portsmouth Harbour 11:02

Those travelling from Warblington
Warblington 10:29 to Havant 10:31
Havant 10:46 to Portsmouth Harbour 11:02

Those travelling from Havant
Havant 10:46 to Portsmouth Harbour 11:02

Arriving at Portsmouth Harbour at 11:02 would allow us a leisurely stroll along the seafront to the venue (approx 1.5 miles) so we can, hopefully, pick a spot for our picnic with best views.

Maybe an idea to wear best hats to keep sun (or rain) off and show who we are? What do you think?

Re: Suggested Train Times for America's Cup Picnic

Perfect. Just try not to wake me when you join the train...

Re: Suggested Train Times for America's Cup Picnic

ron and cheryl
Sorry Chris, will have to wake you as you have to change at Havant, don't want you ending up in Wales!