Sunday 29th 10:00 Row

Dave M
HW is at 12:03 on Sunday so lets meet at 10:00 for a row up one of the harbours. Please bring some refreshments for a break either on the water or on shore if we are feeling energetic enough to reach a suitable landing point!!!

Please sign up in the usual way.

Dave and Jenny

Re: Sunday 29th 10:00 Row

Sue Loveridge
Thanks Dave, can't make it  but good there is a weekend row. Did not have enough interest for tomorrow.  Lovely day for it.

Re: Sunday 29th 10:00 Row

BobbyClayton
If you get enough I would like to might not be there till about 10.15  Sunday though !!
Sorry Sue I was signing up for Saturday tonight but just seen cancelled

Re: Sunday 29th 10:00 Row

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Dave and Jenny

Re: Sunday 29th 10:00 Row

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please.

Re: Sunday 29th 10:00 Row

benlevay
yes please for Sunday. (I was hoping for Sat but couldn't sign on till I got broken down car fixed which it now is, so just got home at last!).  Ben

Re: Sunday 29th 10:00 Row

Susan Wagg
Yes please for me
Thanks Sue

Re: Sunday 29th 10:00 Row

Yes please , Marilyn

Re: Sunday 29th 10:00 Row

MartinS
Count me in please Dave and Jenny.

Re: Sunday 29th 10:00 Row

MartinS
Sorry for very short notice but I have to pull out of this morning’s row.