Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- THANK YOU ROWERS & HELPERS. your rowing

Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- THANK YOU ROWERS & HELPERS. your rowing

This follows Marks session of the 22nd .
Aims are to improve your skills in the boat & to have fun.
Everyone welcome.

Weather predicted:- sunny intervals with a light breeze from the NE :- high water 17:00hrs 3.98mtrs
🌊🚣‍♀️🌊…. Les

I think we all enjoyed our time on the water today . THANKS & well done.🌊🚣‍♀️🌊

Re: Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- improve your rowing

john d. pearce
Hi Les
Like to join this one for the fun part.
Regards
John D.

Re: Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- improve your rowing

Anne3
Thank you - yes please.

Re: Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- improve your rowing

Liz CORDINER
hi Les,
I should like to come again on Sunday afternoon to improve my rowing skills.

Re: Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- improve your rowing

RichardH
Hi Les
Yes please
Bev

I qull join you Les. Bev.
Bev

Re: Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- improve your rowing

Bev
I will join you Les. Bev.

Re: Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- improve your rowing

Anne plater
Hi Les. Could I join you, thanks

Re: Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- improve your rowing

Ann Plater.
You are welcome to come but the numbers are a bit awkward so you may have to sit out for a while.
There will be other sessions on sundays if that suits better.
But please come along.
Bev

Re: Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- improve your rowing

Bev
Sorry Les, due to unexpected visitors will not be able to make it.

Re: Sunday 29th August meet 15:00hrs- improve your rowing

Les Goodall
Good luck with your visitors.
See you next time.

Anne you are definitely in thanks.