Sunday 7th July row 12.00. Looks ok just need 1 more rower.

Sunday 7th July row 12.00. Looks ok just need 1 more rower.

Anyone fancy a row tomorrow as today's row is cancelled. Need some rowing before round Hayling row.  Sue

Re: Sunday row 12.00?

Julie A
I'll come if conditions OK, wind looks slightly better

Re: Sunday row 12.00?

Steph Savill
Yes please Sue
Thanks Steph

Re: Sunday row 12.00?

Chris Waterworth
Yes I will come if we can get out

Re: Sunday row 12.00?

Claire Tomlinson
Our GRR crew are taking SD out for a training row at 12. Weather permitting.

Re: Sunday row 12.00?

Sue Loveridge
See you there.

Re: Sunday 7th July row 12.00?

Dave M
Yes please Sue

Dave & Jenny

Re: Sunday 7th July row 12.00?

Anne3
Karen Doyle would like to come if the row is on please (not me, sadly)

Re: Sunday row 12.00?

So far we have 8 rowers. Anyone like to make 2 galleys?

Re: Sunday 7th July row 12.00?

yes please if numbers fit

Re: Sunday 7th July row 12.00. Looks ok just need 1 more rower.

Steph Savill
Hi Sue

I am coming from Fareham so will have to leave very soon as takes 20min on clear run. If it is cancelled I will not know till I get there. Lets hope not 😬

See you there
Steph

Re: Sunday 7th July row 12.00. Looks ok just need 1 more rower.

Sue Loveridge
Row is on.