Sunday Row 8th August 11.30am - Rowing Technique and Mini Races

Sunday Row 8th August 11.30am - Rowing Technique and Mini Races

RichardH
“The Sunday row will be a little training session based on looking at rowing technique, and then a few fun very short races ( no more than 400 yds ) The session is designed for all members of any ability to have the opportunity to enjoy a little coaching mixed in with Fun and will be for no more than 90 minutes . The racing is all about taking part and not necessarily winning . Hopefully we can mix up crews and be social again . Please let me know if will be coming along so we can plan around the numbers and experience “

Regards
Colin

Re: Sunday Row 8th August 11.30am - Rowing Technique and Mini Races

Les Goodall
Hi Richard,
Yes please… 🌊🚣‍♀️🌊

Re: Sunday Row 8th August 11.30am - Rowing Technique and Mini Races

James Griffin
yes, subject to whether i get a row on Saturday

Re: Sunday Row 8th August 11.30am - Rowing Technique and Mini Races

Liz CORDINER
I should like to come on Sunday please Richard, but am not so keen on racing!

Re: Sunday Row 8th August 11.30am - Rowing Technique and Mini Races

Only just had this appear on my iPad (and I had to login again - not usual) at 11 pm, so had already made alternative arrangements for Sunday, I shall try and get down to help launch boats, but can only stay about 15 mins.

Re: Sunday Row 8th August 11.30am - Rowing Technique and Mini Races

Liz CORDINER
Is this rowing event still on, given that heavy rain is forecast at that time?

Re: Sunday Row 8th August 11.30am - Rowing Technique and Mini Races

Colin McPhee
It looks like we have one boat which will be fun

I will be there are 11.30 and happy to go

See you there

Regards

Colin

Canbernet is showing gusting up to force 7
are we still going ?

Re: Sunday Row 8th August 11.30am - Rowing Technique and Mini Races

Colin McPhee
There is a wind. But the water is flat

We can row in shelter