Sunday Row

Geoff Shilling
The brain dead Bosun will be in Cork on Sunday. So there is absolutely no chance of him or Sharon being there. He has only realised when the Forum came up. Sorry

Re: Sunday Row

I will be there and I'm sure others will be too, so we will cover for you Geoff. Don't kill off too many of the remaining brain cells after the race!

Re: Sunday Row

Rachel Norris
Hi Geoff I will also be there on Sunday as I'm taking a couple of friends along so I can help too :-)

Re: Sunday Row

Rachel Norris
Hi Chris, I might be a few minutes late as I'm meeting the friends I'm bringing along at 1.15 at the Ship, but I will definitely be there! Rachel

Re: Sunday Row

Rachel Norris
Just had an email from Graham Lloyd saying he is in Bristol so I guess he won't be helping out this afternoon! Is anyone else planning to come along?

Re: Sunday Row

Nigel
....yes, me!
See you at 1-15
Nigel.

Re: Sunday Row

Les Goodall
And me

Re: Sunday Row

Morning, I was hoping to come along for the first time this afternoon,will that be okay?

King regards

Tim

Re: Sunday Row

You will be very welcome, Tim.

Re: Sunday Row

Grahaml
I hope you guys enjoyed your Sunday row. To the guy or gal who did my job I am happy to do a Sunday for you.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 1, 2014, at 10:38 AM, "Les Goodall [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

And me

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Sunday-Row-tp1471p1487.html