Sunday row at 9am

tombennettx@gmail.com
Does anyone fancy a row Sunday. Maybe down to the ferry boat weather and numbers permitting.

Re: Sunday row at 9am

michael
Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Sunday row at 9am

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please!

Re: Sunday row at 9am

BobbyClayton
Me too I can make tomorrow now 🙏😎

Re: Sunday row at 9am

john d. pearce
Hi Tom yes please
John D.

Re: Sunday row at 9am

Liz CORDINER
Hi Tom, I would like to try rowing again, but depending on numbers, I would need to sit out for a while on a long excursion. Please let me know!

Re: Sunday row at 9am

tombennettx@gmail.com
This post was updated on .
Hello Liz
I'm really sorry but at the moment we've reached the difficult number of seven wanting to row. With this number it means one person rowing by themselves which is not sensible on a trip. All I can do is put you down as first reserve and hope that others sign up this evening.  It's a great shame as I know you are quite capable of managing on a social unrushed trip.
Tom
All change again Liz....

You will come if you still wish to and we will manage the numbers. Forecast looks good so it should be a pleasant row.

Tom

Re: Sunday row at 9am

Steve F
Hi Tom, can Ally and I join you please?

Re: Sunday row at 9am

tombennettx@gmail.com
Most definitely.

Re: Sunday row at 9am

Claire Tomlinson
Sit back, relax and enjoy the views and others rowing!