Sunday row in St Ayles Skiff at 09.00 at Northney

Sunday row in St Ayles Skiff at 09.00 at Northney

This is a bit last-minute (sorry!) but I have an idea I would like to try out in a St Ayles Skiff to do with attaching the oar to the pin. Would anyone like to come out for a row at 09.00 tomorrow? The plan would be to go down to Verner and back in time for a lunchtime pint at the Royal Oak.

Re: Sunday row in St Ayles Skiff at 09.00 at Northney

Not happening...I am going to do the crossword instead.