Swap needed sat 9th April please (excursion )

Swap needed sat 9th April please (excursion )

Les Goodall
Hello friends .
I would like to swap my excursion row 9th of April for another date .
Any offers please post here.
Thanks ..... Les 🚣 🌊🌊🌊🌊 🌞 .

Re: Swap needed sat 9th April please (excursion )

Frances
Hello Les, I would be happy to swap if you could do the Beachmaster/duty row combo thing for us on Sunday 17th April, please?? Are you able to?

Re: Swap needed sat 9th April please (excursion )

Les Goodall
Hi Frances.
Thank you,that fits in with my plans superbly.
I will let Rachel know,so that she can change the diary.
All the best ..... Les .... 🚣

Re: Swap needed sat 9th April please (excursion )

All done :-)

Re: Swap needed sat 9th April please (excursion )

Oh great, that Woods bloke borrowed my laptop and now I find I'm logged in as him .... you really can't trust anyone these days! Anyway I have updated the calendar for the swap :-)

Re: Swap needed sat 9th April please (excursion )

Les Goodall
He must be getting some strange 'E' mails and so must you....
Ta .... Les .....

Re: Swap needed sat 9th April please (excursion )

I've added 'laptop' to the list of things you never lend to friends, just below 'swimming costume'.

Re: Swap needed sat 9th April please (excursion )

Mike Gilbert

Just below money!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Swap-needed-sat-9th-April-please-excursion-tp7013p7027.html