Swap needed week of 30th November please…

Swap needed week of 30th November please…

Hi, I’m down to organise the row, weekend of 18th November, but could do with a swap please.
I have an operation booked in for next week, and as much as I hope to be ok and back up and running around like a lunatic again soon….I might also still feel like a bear with a sore head and fairly immobile!!
So if anyone could swap with me that’d be great please. I’m happy to take on any new dates or tasks in return.
Thanks so much

Re: Swap needed week of 30th November please…

michael
I can do it Matt. Good luck with your surgery. We can always tow you around in a Tiefi!
Michael

Re: Swap needed weekend of 18th November please…

Matt O’Neill
Thanks so much Michael, I’d like that!
And I’ll be ok to cox soon after, just can’t row for a bit!
…also thank you for the text regarding the dates - you are right it is the 18th, not the 30th. Sorry for any confusion. But if you could take it on that would be great please.
Thank you