Swaredeep rudder

Geoffrey Shilling
It was very hard to take off today.. The bottom pin was bent. How did it happen. The boat was under way last time it was used and the rudder only on the bottom pin it’s been straightened. Please make sure it is fitted correctly. Geoff

Re: Swaredeep rudder

nigel
I’ve got news for you, Geoff. It probably wasn’t just the rudder!
I Noticed at the launch today (Sat 16th) that the starboard aft quarter on SWeare Deep was badly scratched (through the gel-coat to raw glass) in a manner indicating boat to boat, or boat to hard object,, contact.

The scratches are so deep that they need urgent gel-coat recoating to prevent the exposed glass deteriorating.

Who didn’t report this when it happened or, worse still, didn’t notice it happening when they were out in our newest boat???