Sweare Deep arrangements for round Hayling

Sweare Deep arrangements for round Hayling

Sue Loveridge
There is a coxes meeting at 9.30 which Sue and Tom need to attend. The boat is on D1 in Langstone marina moored up with Gladys.  Our race starts at 10.50 so could the rest of the crew meet at 10.00 to row the boat round to the start at north slip and collect Tom and Sue. Hope this is ok. Don't forget life jackets, sun screen, sweets and snacks and plenty of water.

Re: Sweare Deep arrangements for round Hayling

Claire Tomlinson
Paul will have to drop me off, so does anyone want to meet us in lay by or ship car park for lift over so a couple of cars Langstone side to have to get back, after rowing boats back to Langstone.

Re: Sweare Deep arrangements for round Hayling

tombennettx@gmail.com
If I'm to be at cox meeting I'll be parking at Hayling just after 9am then.

Re: Sweare Deep arrangements for round Hayling

Sue Loveridge
You should get a place at the marina at that time. See you there.

Re: Sweare Deep arrangements for round Hayling

Joan
Hi Claire

Colin will be picking me up later so you can get a lift back with us from Langstone if you like.

Joan

Re: Sweare Deep arrangements for round Hayling

Meet at top of pontoon slipway by  marina office.