Sweare Deep gate bolt

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Hi Geoff
The bolt that holds the No2 gate on In SWeare Deep has lost its lock washer and tends to undo while rowing. I will try and locate one.
I have swapped the stroke stretcher in Lottie where the footstrap has come apart with the one from Milly and will repair that one in the next few weeks.
We jetwashed the Claydon covers, Langstone Lady's cover and Millys cover today (Thanks for the use of the jetwash, Mike).
Gladys's cover has a big hole in the middle and a coupler of smaller ones. Is it time for a replacement?

Chris