T shirts for Morbihan

Sue Loveridge
I am thinking of ordering t shirts for our trip to Morbihan with the Semaine du Golfe logo and our club name embroidered or printed.
I could order royal blue but there is also a sapphire or aquamarine colour which looks good with the logo.
Please let me know your thoughts and I will contact our suppliers if there is sufficient interest.

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

KeithY
Excellent idea Sue
I would love one (xxxl please). I would go for Royal Blue or aquamarine.

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Alison b
Great idea Sue. I think Royal Blue would be a lovely colour.
My size is Large

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Yes please for me Sue, in Medium
Any colour you all choose will be great
Thanks for organising. Matt

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Lynn Murray
Good idea Sue. We would be interested in them. Royal blue or aquamarine. Large for Chris and M/L for me please.

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

john d. pearce
Hi Sue
Yes please, colour immaterial, size xxl.
John D.

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Geoff Shilling
Hi Sue I would like the one you had at committee meeting large for me. Geoff

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Mike Ballard
Yes please Sue. Really good idea XL for me please. Happy with any choice of colour. Thanks, Mike

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Pete Reed
Hi Sue

Great idea.
Medium for both Maureen and me.
Prefer the same colour as our long sleeved shirts if possible.
Many thanks
Pete

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Les Goodall
Yes please XL for me 💋

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Karen Bakovljev
Med for me please. Happy withcoloour of choosing. Karen

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Mo Evans
Hi Sue, I'd like one please - if everyone is having royal blue then I'm happy with that.  Medium if that's about the same size as the long sleeved top you're ordering for me.  Not sure of they'll be unisex sizes or mens and ladies sizes?

Mo

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Alan Harding
Hi Sue,

Great idea.
Yes please. XL for me. I do not mind what colour.
Many thanks,

Al

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

BobbyClayton
Thanks Sue
I’m thinking either sapphire or aqu possibly in L depending on how sizes go , short sleeve
But if it’s easier all same colour that’s fine

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Yes, I would be interested in getting one, probably royal blue and probably XL - what is the sizing like? Thanks. Marion

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

James Griffin
Yes please. Mens 2XL Womens L
colour same as everyone else
please

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Great. Lots of interest. I am seeing suppliers tomorrow and will find out prices. going for sapphire blue option in ladies or mens tee shirts.  Sue

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Liz Hall
Sue, we would be interested but what are the sizes?  Are they unisex or mens and women's sizes?

Re: T shirts for Morbihan

Jenny Myles
Hi Sue, yes please for Dave and Jenny. Small for Dave. And I'll have small if they're unisex, or maybe medium if it's womens fit? Perhaps you can let us know, Thank you.