TWO mid week rows this week !

Andrew B
Hi Chris, ( et al who are booked for Thurs, or to row on Thurs),

I'm quite happy to cancel 'my' Thurs midweek row in favour or Chris's.
2 reasons I didn't do Weds....

1/ Personally I thought it would be easier for  most people, myself included if the row starts after 9AM - rush hour and all that.

2/ I am training for IoS in the gigs old-gits team and that is Mon/Weds/Fri from 07.30 - 9.30

So - as far as I'm concerned if anyone or everyone wants to transfer to your Weds row, that's fine with me. I would join you myself if it wasn't for (2) above. Debbie and I went and recce'd a landing point at Eastern Rd a few weeks ago.

All the time people want to row on Thursday - 'my' row will be honoured, but don't hold back if you want to transfer to Weds - its not as if Daphne will say something rude about you on facebook.

If you want to change please don't post here, but on the original thread, here :

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-next-week-is-Thursday-19th-meet-at-9AM-please-td3393.html
Andrew

Re: TWO mid week rows this week !

Nooooo I can't make Wed !!! you can't get out of it that easily

Re: TWO mid week rows this week !

Jackie Tutt
I can't make Wednesday either
Kr