Tea on the quay?

Marion
Anyone know what time we are meeting to row over to Emsworth for Tea on the Quay tomorrow please?

Re: Tea on the quay?

Meet at 14.00!
It will be sunny!

Re: Tea on the quay?

Nigel
______and can I also point out, to those with an artistic inclination, that since the tides today allow the rowers scope to spend MORE THAN 2 HOURS in Emsworth -
           that they might like to take advantage of the ARTS TRAIL which provides culture and character within a very short radius of our "Tea by the Sea" refreshments!

 Paintings and pastels, flowers and furnishings, sculpture and silver, clocks and chintz, -you name it, it's likely to be there!
In the ARTS TRAIL brochure there are listed TWELVE exhibiting artists WITHIN A 4 MINUTE WALK from the QUAY   !!!
                   [Dare I say it, some are even closer than the nearest Pub!]

....perhaps you may need to bring a padded shopping basket with you on TODAY'S VENTURE.....

Re: Tea on the quay?

lizzieB
Do we need to book a place for this or just turn up?

Re: Tea on the quay?

Marion
I'm sure you can just turn up - lets hope we get a few more takers!

RE: Tea on the quay?

lizzieB
Ok, thanks Marion, see you later.x

Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 03:56:08 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Tea on the quay?

I'm sure you can just turn up - lets hope we get a few more takers!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Tea-on-the-quay-tp1361p1365.html
To unsubscribe from Tea on the quay?, click here.
NAML