Team Gladys STILL need one extra please - 11th 14:15

Team Gladys STILL need one extra please - 11th 14:15

Matt O’Neill
We advertised for one extra rower and Chris kindly stepped in, but now unfortunately I can’t make the date, so we still need one other rower please.
Please post below if you can help us out.

Re: Team Gladys STILL need one extra please - 11th 14:15

Steve F
I'll step in (as you're steppin' out!) If that's ok! Steve

Re: Team Gladys STILL need one extra please - 11th 14:15

Perfect, thank you Steve (you make it sound like you don’t want to see me!! 🤣)

Re: Team Gladys STILL need one extra please - 11th 14:15

Mark Taylor
So,  for Thursday at 14.15, we have a full team of 6 on team Gladys,  so we can practice rotation in bow and stern.  The crew are
Rich B
Vernon
Chris W
Mark
Steve F
Pete R
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Hi Matt. Not at all.. you’re just so illusive. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Re: Team Gladys STILL need one extra please - 11th 14:15

Steve F
Hi Mark. I’m just at the train station (to avoid the good wood traffic and the Havant train has been cancelled! The next train from here is 13.23 arriving 40 mins later. I’m really sorry about this. Could you steal someone from Dave’s row?