Teifi row thursday 21st

JaneDavy
Myself, Kate and Julia are hoping to take out the Teifi at 11.45 on Thursday 21st to keep up our GRR fitness regime.  I hope this is o.k., but if this clashes with anyone else's plans then please let me know- thanks, Jane.

Re: Teifi row thursday 21st

Christine
Hi Jane I'm just about to post that I'm taking a sculling boat out to give our potential passenger for the GRR a taster.  Think 15 second is off the trailer at the moment.  Will take Holly, but if she's needed for GRR practise we will take the other teifi.

Re: Teifi row thursday 21st

JaneDavy

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Jul 2016, at 14:18, Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jane I'm just about to post that I'm taking a sculling boat out to give our potential passenger for the GRR a taster.  Think 15 second is off the trailer at the moment.  Will take Holly, but if she's needed for GRR practise we will take the other teifi.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Teifi-row-thursday-21st-tp8501p8505.html

Re: Teifi row thursday 21st

JaneDavy
Hi Christine,
We were only looking to be able to go out for a row just to keep up our fitness as we aren't able to get all our crew together for our training row in Bembridge.  I have just seen that Mike has posted about making up numbers to take out a galley, and of course your GRR training takes priority.  I will suggest we take out a galley with him, or we can see what's left in the boat park when we arrive.  Happy rowing,
Jane