Teifi skiff row Weds 09.00

The only decent day this week is Weds and I still want to try out a new strop arrangement for the St Ayles skiff so I propose a morning row to the Piranha Bar for morning coffee. Meet at Northney Marina at 09.00.
Because high water is at 09.24, we can take a Teifi if the numbers don't stack up so please post here if you are interested.

Re: St Ayles skiff row Weds 09.00

Timp
Hi Chris really sorry but unable join you as appearing in my usual Panto (aka earning a crust) at HBC. However next week happy to try anything re oars beer etc.

Cheers

Tim

Re: St Ayles skiff row Weds 09.00

Sorry Chris I will be on my way to Weymouth but my heart will be on the water ☺. Have a great Christmas

Re: St Ayles skiff row Weds 09.00

Les Goodall
Shirley's birthday

Re: St Ayles skiff row Weds 09.00

All these transparent excuses...looks as if it will be me in a Teifi then...

Re: St Ayles skiff row Weds 09.00

In your speedos?

Re: St Ayles skiff row Weds 09.00

Barry Scott
Can I join you?
Barry

Re: St Ayles skiff row Weds 09.00

I can do a teifi, if it's a row and back as jobs to do.  If no one else wants the space.

Re: Teifi skiff row Weds 09.00

OK that's three for the Teifi. Back by 11.30.
See you there!