Teifi tonight 6.30

Julia
Hi,  I have opportunity to take a Teifi out tonight, if no other crew using one.  Are there two scullers who would like to join me? 1st response gets seats.  If there is a clash for boat use, please repost here.  Thank you.  JuliaL

Re: Teifi tonight 6.30

Julia
Hi Dee thanks for offer, in the absence of a n other, I think I will have to stay at home and watch Versailles.  Sorry to miss opportunity though.  Have a very happy birthday tomorrow with your family. Julia

Re: Teifi tonight 6.30

Dee

Thank you Julia . Off to Fat Olives ! .
Loving Versialles too , so much we've just booked to visit on our way to my brothers wedding .
Hope to see to at the weekend . X
Hi Dee thanks for offer, in the absence of a n other, I think I will have to stay at home and watch Versailles.  Sorry to miss opportunity though.  Have a very happy birthday tomorrow with your family. Julia

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Teifi-tonight-6-30-tp8422p8426.html
To unsubscribe from Teifi tonight 6.30, click here.
NAML