Thank You

Joan

Thank you so much for the beautiful roses - they are my favourite flower so very well chosen.

I am delighted to be able to hang up my calculator for good now having said I would seven years ago when I retired.  I made an exception for the club because of the ethos of us all mucking in but it is time to let someone else have the opportunity and look forward to handing over to our new Treasurer Karen who I am sure will do a great job for the club.

Thanks again

Joanx

Re: Thank You

michael
Joan, thank you so much for all the work you have done as treasurer for our lovely club and for all the organisational and educational help you have given the committee.
Michael

Re: Thank You

Mo Evans
Well said Michael - thank you from me as well Joan.  Sorry to have missed the AGM, and your stepping down, as I’m away until mid February, but look forward to seeing you on the water when I’m back.  All the best to Karen too, as our new Treasurer.

Mo

Re: Thank you

Joan
Roses looking even better today … love them…thanks again!

Re: Thank you

BobbyClayton
Thanks Joan for all you’ve done for the club , beautiful roses 🌹 well deserved 🥂🍾
Thanks also for answering my please of do I owe for rows , as loss count
Don’t need many like that 😂