Thank you to all, and please follow me tomorrow….

Thank you to all, and please follow me tomorrow….

Dear friends,
A very big thank you for all your help, support and donations for my London Marathon tomorrow, in aid of the charity Children With Cancer.

Please feel free to follow my progress on route. All you need to do is download the
TSC London Marathon app.
Go to tracking and type in my number:
48931
My start time is: 10:42

And hopefully you’ll be able to track me, and Sumo, along our journey…..if the marker suddenly stops for a period of time, it’s because we found a pub on the way!!

It’s never to late to donate, so just in case you want to still, here is the link:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/matt-oneill3

Thank you all so much, fingers crossed for no rain, and I look forward to sharing finish photos with you all!!

Matt x

Re: Thank you to all, and please me follow tomorrow….

Vernon Seddon
Good luck tomorrow Matt

Re: Thank you to all, and please me follow tomorrow….

Mike Ballard
Good luck Sumo and the other guy!

Re: Thank you to all, and please follow me tomorrow….

Good luck, and I hope you don't get affected by the strikes!
Keep hydrated - even if the weather is xxxxxxxing down!