Thank you to all who helped at the Open day (1st May)

Thank you to all who helped at the Open day (1st May)

RichardH
Hi All

Thank you very much to those members who were able to help at the Open day today.  Thank you for helping row, cox and crew boats so people could try rowing and for helping out on the beach too.  Thank you also for inviting friends and family to the day to try rowing.    We had 12 people come and have a go as well as another lady who came and would like to row on another occasion.   There was a great atmosphere and quite a few people rowed more than once.  2 or 3 people have taken membership forms and several said they would like to come again.

So thank you and our next Open day is Tuesday 7th June at 4.00pm

Re: Thank you to all who helped at the Open day (1st May)

James Griffin
Alyson wanted a membership form and was told you can download one from the website - but you can onlky see half of the form and it won`t let you download one - could you e mail one to her on
alysonlgriffin@gmail.com please
thanks for organising the event so well.

Re: Thank you to all who helped at the Open day (1st May)

Thank you for organising Richard. Both my siblings really enjoyed themselves.  A bit too far away to join our club but are inspired to see what is happening on the rowing front in their local areas.