Thank you to everyone involved in tent!!

Thank you to everyone involved in tent!!

Thank you to Mike for the loan of his massive tent and to those intrepid people who put it up and the fearless four who took it down, finishing in the dark tonight. Huge thanks to Colin and especially Caroline for having it and us in their garden.
Possibly not something to repeat in winter weather but Sallyport will look beautiful soon.

Re: Thank you to everyone involved in tent!!

michael
Rachel, glad that bit is over. Let me know where I can find my ropes, thanks.
Michael

Re: Thank you to everyone involved in tent!!

Sorry I missed the posting for help. Could I recover my planks/chocks of wood sometime please, if they are still at Colin's?

Re: Thank you to everyone involved in tent!!

tombennettx@gmail.com
There's a large f-clamp of mine  as well please?

Re: Thank you to everyone involved in tent!!

Hi all. Thank you so much for the loan of all your stuff. It is in  Colins shed or in the case of the ropes , hanging on the left had side all rolled up.