This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Christine
The boat park work day is this Saturday.  The information seems to have got buried under all that we have been upto lately.  The work will start at 10am we will be clearing further back, tidying what we have already done, laying further path and tidying the garage.  So lots to do and the weather looks good for a fire too.
Dee has posted a row for early risers which hopefully is starting at 8.30am for 1 hour then back for bacon butties £1 (we will provide)  at 9.30am non rowers welcome for them too. Eggs for non meat eaters.

Please bring along suitable gardening cloths and gloves and any gardening implements you have to cut, chop, rake, dig etc.

We had a really fun time the last work party, really looking forward to Saturday.
You can sign below or just turn up even if it's after 10am, I'm sure the Royal Oak will also be involved at various times in the day.

Thanks Christine

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

ron and cheryl
Hi Christine, Ron and Cheryl will be there ~ Cheers

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Christine
Ron Cheryl please see a post from me to you both on Dee's row. Thanks Christine

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

The quest for the hidden bridge/s continues.
See you on Saturday.
Best

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

shahnaz
so sorry working in A/E from 10-4 pm, is it worth to came after 4 pm ?
shahnaz

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Christine
Shahnaz think we will be finished by 4pm, but if you want to ring or text my number is 07790392981

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Mo Evans
I'll be along to help. Mo Evans
len

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

len
ill be there

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Julia
Hi Christine, sorry, we are away this weekend, I haven't forgotten owe for Steve's kit, will get it to you asap. Julia

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

I'll be there Christine , secateurs in hand !

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Christine, will be there for the gardening, rowing and breakfast. Cheers

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Alan Harding
Hi Christine,

I will be there, however I will need to leave early afternoon.

See you tomorrow.

AlanH

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Hiya Christine

My air bag warning light has come on and I am off to a garage to get it fixed in the morning.

Hoping to see you mid morning , but ive been told that i will have to wait until they find time to look at it.

So not sure what time I will be arriving.
Best

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Christine
Hi Andy,
Very understandable, hopefully they can sort it quickly as you will be missed.  Who else will follow my example of getting clothing burnt!   Christine

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Jackie
Hi Christine
I am so sorry that I will not be able to assist. Saturdays are out for me really as I have Ladies Training and then prepare for Junior Rowing. Hoping for some sunshine for you all xx
Jackie x

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Apologies Christine as I will need to shoot off after the row because of change over day in Emsworth .

Re: This Saturday 2nd July 2016

Hiya,
Like Steve I'll be there for rowing, gardening and breakfast (as well as pub!!)
Matt