This Wednesday's row update

RichardThrift
With high tide at 12.04 and 7c light cloud forecast and a 5.1 tide it should be a good row.
With Gail, Andrew and I rowing we need a couple more rowers to make a galley. Meet at 10.30 at the mill start rowing at 11.00 prompt. Return at 1.30 with a light meal break at Emsworth.
Let me know on the forum if you are interested.
Thanks to all who turned out today.
Kind regards
Richard Thrift

Re: This Wednesday's row update

I will be coming. Geoff and I modified the launching dolly yesterday and I would like to see if it is an improvement....

Re: This Wednesday's row update

I'll be along too.

Re: This Wednesday's row update

Andrew B
see you at 10:30
Andrew

as in Andrew only - sorry
Andrew

Re: This Wednesday's row update

Andrew B
Another good outing - thanks very much Richard.
Andrew