This evenings row

RichardThrift
Dear Cutters
All hands to the deck--or should I say Langston Mill--tonight.
As the weather is superb this evening I will be taking 3 good friends who are new to rowing, Jenny, Geoff and his daughter Kate, out for a paddle round the harbour with my wife Gail, Christine and Marcus.
The weather is fabulous at 13 degrees, sunny with a light South Easterly wind of 6mph.
Meet up at 7pm.
High Tide is 8.33pm and sunset is 9.05pm
We will adjourn to the Royal Oak for a drink together afterwards.
See you there, all are very welcome to join us.
Rich

Richard Thrift
07831 440448
Home 01243 430485